Friday, November 9, 2018

ABOUT US


FOREX ENTRY HUB operates as online training of Forex. We don’t act as financial advisory site nor accept any clients to funds for investment purpose in trading. We encourage you our user of this site that you are intend to learn and trade, to be fully aware of the risks involved in Trading Financial instrument’s Such as Forex. Appropriate training are required to manage risk and Trade market successfully

GENERAL RISK WARNING
Trading the Financial Market has a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose


WHATSAPP GROUPS

GROUP 1: Click here


GROUP 2: Click here



GROUP 3: Click here

Hi ladies and gents, FOREX ENTRY HUB  here.
Thanks for visiting my forex blog and I hope you find the information here useful in  your quest to make to make money trading forex. If you wan’t to know a bit about me well… I do have a bit of interesting story to tell. 




I’m Not A Professional Forex Trader

First up, well, I’m not a professional forex trader, I do not trade forex for a living, nor do I trade a million dollar forex account. I still have my day job with a love and hate kind of relationship.
But… I have made a ton of money and lost a ton of money trading forex than most of you reading this right now and I am still not there yet.

Some of you dream of making only $2,000 a month in forex trading and you’d be happy. I’ve made $3,000 to $10,000 profits many times in a single day of trading  and  you’d think I would be happy with that, right?
Well…that’s kinda funny because tell you what? I wasn’t happy with that.
There were days were I was making more money in a single day of trading than  what I am earning in a month in my day job, but I was not satisfied.

Don’t Trust Me…Believe In Yourself

From these, I’ve learnt a thing or two about forex trading so take my ideas and advice with a grain of salt cuz I’m not a pro forex trader…
I still have my day job to keep paying the bills as well (which I’m guessing, most of you are in the same boat). I cannot pretend to be somebody I’m not.
Forex Trading is something I do on the sideline.
So if anything on my forex website makes sense, accept it, if you think it is bullshit, so be it.
This website is my avenue where I can rant about things like forex trading strategies, indicators, articles, tips and tricks and what I have learnt which I believe can help you.
I may write about many other forex trading strategies, systems and indicators on this site but that does not mean I will use them or I have used them in the past.

My Trading Style

I’m a 100% price action trader.
My trading relies on trendlines, support and resistance, candlesticks, price patterns.
These Price Action Trading Strategies I use are really solid trading strategies.
If you are new forex trader and want to learn about price action trading, there are many price action trading courses you can buy or you can get my free forex price action trading course and you don’t have to spend any money at all.